View our upcoming Social Security Workshops
Join our Maximizing Social Security & Improving Your Retirement Workshop, multiple dates available.
Here are a few of the important issues that we will be covering:
- What the future of Social Security holds and what it means for you
- When it does make sense to delay benefits - and when it does not
- Learn how all your assets fit together with Social Security to fund your quality of life in retirement
- How married couples can coordinate benefits to help enhance spousal and survivor benefits
- How divorce impacts spousal benefits
- The effect of remarriage on survivor benefits for widowed and divorced spouses
- How working impacts taxes on Social Security benefits
- What to do if you have other income from pensions or IRAs
- How Long-term Care Costs Affect Your Retirement
Social Security Planning
Consider the following about Social Security:
- Did you know that, according to MarketWatch.com, billions of dollars in benefits go unclaimed each year? We, at Manby Financial Strategies, have identified over $500,000 of additional benefits to our clients since the beginning of 2014.
- Did you know the Social Security office cannot provide you with election advice?
- Do you know which Social Security election strategy will most benefit you and your family?
- Side by side election strategy comparisons (available for couples, divorcees, widowers, and single clients)
- Creating Financial Independence
- Maximizing Your Social Security Benefits
Every person is unique and we work with you to create an individualized plan that will help you create more certainty, accomplish your goals.